The flu season is always a potential threat. In addition, the threat of the pandemic and the new variants of the virus that keeps forming is not a joke, making the situation even harder. As such, we must take the necessary measures to remain healthy. Taking vitamins is one of the first steps to level up our body’s protection.
There are plenty of multivitamins that pharmacies sell. However, pharmacists mostly recommend Vitamin C and glutathione. Now, you can take both types of vitamins in one supplement.
Vitamin C and glutathione are the two superstar antioxidants that can be joined to empower each other and work stronger for the body. Both can help to increase the body’s natural antioxidant defense system. As a provider of pharmaceutical products in St. Petersburg, Florida, here are the benefits that glutathione and Vitamin C can offer to the body:
- It is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body.
- It detoxifies molecules, working to neutralize pathogens, environmental toxins, and carcinogens.
- It boosts the immune system by increasing strength and endurance.
- Vitamin C
- It is known to help boost immune system function.
- It increases the production of life-protective antibodies.
- It promotes the function of phagocytes, known as the body’s scavenger cells.
When taken together, these two powerful antioxidants can neutralize harmful free radicals. Get your daily dose of vitamins at Mcare Pharmacy. Aside from the variety of pharmaceutical products, we also offer medication therapy management for our customers.